The following lists cost information for purchasing a site-wide, system-wide, single user or volume license to access Stetson Online professional development courses.
If you are interested in offering multiple courses to build learner knowledge in specific areas, we can
customize a learning sequence at no additional cost. Please call 281.440.4220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Site-wide and System-wide Licensing
Stetson Online makes presenting quality online professional development easier than ever by:
- Providing anywhere, anytime access that reduces training costs
- Creating a convenient, collaborative, self-paced, flexible online format
- Delivering up-to-date, research-based content within an interactive job-embedded context for immediate implementation
- Supplementing the courses with extensive Participant Materials
- Enhancing training capacity and accountability by hosting courses within a Learning Management System rich with extensive tracking/reporting options, discussion forums, and a customized learning environment to meet your staff development needs.
Limited Site License
Two level of licenses are available for purchase for individual schools. The LIMITED site license allows all faculty from a single school access to four courses from the Stetson Online catalog, for a total of 12 hours of professional development per teacher!
Unlimited Site License
The UNLIMITED site license allows all faculty from a single school access to the entire course catalog, providing over 50 hours of professional development per teacher! These courses are avialable to your school for one calendar year. Discounts are offered for schools who are interested in a multi-year agreement to use Stetson Online professional development courses.
Custom pricing is offered based on the size of your district and the number of courses you wish to purchase. Please call 281.440.4220 or email email@example.com for more information about our system-wide licenses.
The purchase of a volume license may include extended services for your participants at a
reduced rate, including hosting chats, facilitating forums, newsletter subscriptions, etc.