FOR A PRICE QUOTE, CALL 281-440-4220. FOR PRICING INFORMATION, SEE BELOW.
Operating Procedures Online© is designed to provide you with a clear, easy to follow reference to the Federal regulations, your corresponding State rules and most importantly, a sample of local operating guidelines you may edit, customize and use to implement the Federal and State requirements. Your sample of local implementation of the federal and state rules (local operating guidelines) are easily apparent in blue italics.
The original Texas Operating Procedures© was developed during the 1995-96 school year. The document has undergone numerous revisions and updates to keep up with state and federal laws.
Over 75% of the special education programs in the State of Texas have purchased these Operating Procedures©, including several Education Service Centers.
Thanks to input from the numerous Special Education Directors, the Operating Procedures© continue to improve. The State of Texas requires that School Board approved Policy is linked to the Texas Legal Framework procedures. You are now required to link your Operating Procedures©. Our clients are provided step by step assistance on this task.
Operating Procedures Online© is excited to announce new improvements!
- You now get two for the price of one! Your subscription includes free companion documents that will take your customized local procedures and automatically insert them into a format that is organized in exact alignment with the Legal Framework.
- We will continue to update and offer you the full Operating Procedures Online© document and format that we have offered and updated for these many years. This includes the Federal Regulations, Texas Rules/Regs, and your local operating procedures and sample procedures. As always, any edits you choose to make are preserved and we will not change.
- Our service has been used in Texas for many years prior to going online. Our partnership provides you with access to 3 former special education directors for questions, assistance, and technology technical assistance, all at NO EXTRA CHARGE. We use “Email Alerts” to keep you informed of changes or updates throughout the year. We continue to maintain and update the OPO based on Texas legislative sessions.
Get a Taste of Operating Procedures Online©
Product Features (Texas Only)
Operating Procedures Online© addresses the following topics. For more detail, view the full Table of Contents.
- Section 1. Referral Process
- Section 2. Full and Individual Evaluation
- Section 3. Disability Criteria
- Section 4. Individual Education Program
- Section 4a. Additional IEP Requirements
- Section 4b. Related Services
- Section 5. Instructional Arrangements
- Section 6. Discipline
- Section 7. Procedural Safeguards
- Section 8. Administration
Operating Procedures Online© includes the following features:
- Auto customer alerts if any section has been updated
- Easy search feature to quickly locate information
- Easy to customize local italics
- No more purchasing updates – always current
- Same familiar format
- Online and printed format if desired
- One low annual fee
Operating Procedures Online© is priced in two categories: (1) new client purchases and (2) existing or recent client purchases.
- New Clients: Initial cost will be $900.00 per 1,000 special education students.
- Example: If your district serves less than 1,000 special education students, your cost will be $900.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
- Example: If your district has 1,000-1,999 special education students, your cost will be $1,800.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
- Example: If your district has 2,000-2,999 special education students, your cost will be $2,700.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
- Annual renewal fee is a flat $500 if you wish to continue. A renewal reminder will be emailed from Stetson & Associates, Inc.
Send Purchase Orders to Stetson & Associates, Inc.:
- Fax: 281-440-4280
- Email: email@example.com
Kind Words from our Clients
"This product was a blessing as we scrambled to create Operating Guidelines for our cyclical monitoring this year."