Culturally Responsive Instruction
About this Course
See its importance through a new lens
Each student’s culture significantly influences his or her learning. Each teacher’s culture greatly impacts his or her teaching practice. With this understanding, every educator recognizes how imperative it is to become culturally competent and to use culturally responsive instructional strategies in the classroom.
Gain a new focus and approach
In this compelling course, participants delve deeply into their own perceptions of culture competency, learn specific ways to build authentic relationships with every student and how to create classrooms that encourage the gifts and contributions that culturally diverse students bring. If schools want to close the large and persistent achievement gap, the skills gained through this course are essential.
- Exploring Your Own Cultural Competence
- Building Authentic Relationships with Students and Families
- Effective Teaching Strategies
Teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators
- $50 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here