Side by Side for Paraeducators 2: Teachers and Paraeducators in the Classroom
About this Course
Paraeducators as Essential Partners
This course focuses on three critical skills that enhance the value of the supports and services provided to students and their teachers:
Adapting instructional materials to increase student access to and success within the curriculum.
Providing meaningful assistance focused on student needs that is not stigmatizing and recognizes six levels of support that offer a continuum of assistance from most to least intensive and intrusive.
Creating a positive learning environment for all students that includes effective classroom management and individual student behavioral supports.
- The Paraeducator’s Role in Adapting Instructional Materials
- The Paraeducator’s Role in Providing Support to Students
- The Basics of Student Behavior and Classroom Management
Teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators
- $75 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here