Collaborative Teaching Practices
Discover the inherent strength in shared expertise for the benefit of a diverse group of students.
This training will help you:
an inclusive classroom where general and special education teachers work together to create more powerful, effective inclusion practices.
your team to use collaborative teaching to increase student interaction, improve academic performance and extend the available time and attention co-teachers can spend with their students.
general education teachers, special education teachers, ESOL, interventionists, and teacher assistants with new ways to share expertise, promote understanding and provide shared experiences.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- What are our individual roles in sharing instruction?
- How do we make certain that we are sharing the work equitably?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Recognize the most effective approaches for collaborative teaching.
- Implement productive collaborative planning and time management.
- Empower collaborative teams to practice a deeper commitment to inclusive education.
Expand your toolbox:
- Identify predictable issues and barriers to respectful collaboration with effective ways to address conflict.
- Understand the best methods to meet accountability standards with effective inclusive practices.