Co-Teaching from a Leadership Perspective
Uncover new strategies for implementing and sustaining constructive co-teaching practices that focus on a creative, accountable and individualized approach.
This training will help you:
establishing a district-wide perspective that views co-teaching as a “best practice in education thing” instead of a “special education thing.”
your teachers to build a collaborative culture with shared responsibility for all students.
your entire team with a new understanding of co-teaching and the essentials needed to implement a sustainable plan for success.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How can co-teachers maximize the use of flexible small group instruction?
- What are the most successful methods for choosing the right co-teaching partners?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Increase your knowledge on the most appropriate uses of six co-teaching approaches.
- Understand how the collaborative planning process can make a monumental difference in your success.
- Learn key considerations for creating partnerships.
- Practice the key questions of supportive supervision.
Expand your toolbox:
- Discuss ideas for creative scheduling.
- Examine pathways to equitable access to technology.
- Review important ways to build team trust.
- Receive guidance in the goal-setting process.
- Find out how to conduct effective Learning Walks and how to use the data collected.