Doing More With Less
Gain insight and focus on the most effective ways to do more with less as education budgets continue to shrink.
This training will help you:
a budget that stretches farther while increasing its efficiency.
administrators with a personalized examination of your staffing and other resource allocations.
administrators with specific strategies for reducing costs and increasing the effectiveness of services and supports.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- What are effective strategies for identifying cost savings—on an immediate and long-term basis?
- How can we increase the effective use of instructional accommodations while maximizing the time of the support staff we already have?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Objectively review your current budget allocations guided by effective practices and what works in the real world.
- Design a simple action plan with pros and cons for each recommendation.
- Examine the benefits of an external consulting group’s presentation to principals and other key stakeholders regarding their role in improving efficiency, quality, and impact of special education services.
Expand your toolbox:
- Discover new strategies and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of key support staff.
- Learn how increasing the quality and impact of paraeducator services can make this valuable resource even better.