Response to Intervention
Work smarter, not harder as you gain new insight into implementing updated, scientifically validated instructional practices based on learner needs, while monitoring student progress and adjusting instruction based on student response.
This training will help you:
a learning environment meeting the multiple needs of every student in today’s diverse classroom.
your team to understand the essential foundation, beliefs, and core components for RTI followed by a campus self-assessment of the process.
your leadership and teachers to discover the tools they need to understand the needed RTI elements, including assessment and progress evaluation.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How should we track students’ progress relative to their diverse instructional interventions?
- What do we need to know about universal screening processes?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Understand RTI relative to the three tiers of teaching.
- Develop a plan of action to address the knowing-doing gap.
- Apply student learner characteristics to grouping.
- Examine methods to address the proverbial “can’t” of learning.
- Review examples with practical applications to improve student executive functioning skills.
Expand your toolbox:
- Use a new behavioral screening tool with a checklist of behavioral skills.
- Learn ways to use technology to prepare instructional accommodations.
- Discuss examples and practical applications of scaffolding.