In today’s challenging environment, it’s more important than ever to understand how resiliency can be learned and strengthened.
This training will help you:
highly resilient teams finding new ways to bounce back even stronger after adversity.
your team with skill-building exercises designed to strengthen the fortitude and flexibility that shapes resiliency.
your staff with new ideas and researched recommendations for growth.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How can building resiliency now impact the long-term outlook?
- Why is teaching resiliency so vital in today’s environment?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Master the mental domain of resiliency.
- See how gratitude can make the difference.
- Reflect on challenges and gifts.
- Make the most of your physical domain of resiliency.
- Understand the link between physical and mental fitness.
- Learn ideas for establishing healthy routines and accountability.
- Address the social domain of resiliency.
- Find new ways to create and strengthen alliances.
- Build healthy support systems.
- Strengthen your spiritual domain of resiliency.
- Focus on personal core values.
- Meet and understand the influence of your internal board of directors.