30 Powerful Ways to Accommodate
About this Course
Learn how to implement effective accommodations for struggling students in both general and special education learning environments.
Accommodations are changes in how a student accesses information and demonstrates learning. They do not substantially change the instructional level, content or performance criteria.
Focus on the Why
Changes are made to provide students with equal access to learning and opportunities to show what they know and can do! This course focuses on ways to use accommodations to ensure student success.
- A Positive Learning Environment—Accommodations to support student behavior
- Student-Centered Instruction—Implementing accommodations during a lesson
- Effective Assessment—Applying accommodations to student assessment
Teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators
- $75 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here