About this Course
Explore new ways to sharpen your skills
Expand the content knowledge of special education teachers providing instructional services to students in algebra and algebraic reasoning. It can also provide a great review for general education mathematics teachers and paraeducators supporting struggling students.
- Linear Algebra—Work with the different ways data can be represented to show patterns.
- Rules of Algebra—Review and practice the rules of algebra allowing mathematicians to communicate in an international language. Review how to use the order of operations to solve linear equations.
- Using Technology—Extend the foundations of Component 1 using more formal algebraic vocabulary topics such as slopes and intercepts. Use graphing calculator technology as a tool to deepen your understanding of algebra.
- Patterns of Change—Explore the need to go beyond linear change by discussing equations that describe rapid or exponential growth and decay. Learn to solve common problems in the world of finance and planning.
- $50 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here