Collaborative Teaching 1
About this Course
Understand the impact
Within the past decade, collaborative teaching partnerships have opened the doors of general education classrooms for millions of special population students.
Learn how all students benefit
Each student in the classroom receives increased personal support from trained educators and benefits from higher expectations and challenging curriculum and instruction. Research studies show that students also achieve more in these types of environments.
Explore how all teachers can benefit, too
Teaching partners can also benefit from the lower pupil-teacher ratios. Ironically, if you talk to many educators beginning a collaborative partnership, or who have had poor experiences with the practice, their list of concerns and perceived barriers is extensive. Participants will enjoy the honest discussions around this topic, along with many helpful tools and techniques.
- Personal Commitment to the Teaching Roles
- Interpersonal Relationship Challenges—Role Clarity and Teaching Styles
- Procedural Considerations—Planning and Scheduling
Teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators
- $75 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here