Collaborative Teaching 2
About this Course
Strengthen Your Skills
This course is a continuation of Collaborative Teaching 1: A Marriage of talents and temperaments that introduced the skills needed to build an effective collaborative teaching partnership.
The Power of Planning Together
Focus on the best ways to collaboratively plan and teach effective lessons. The planning process typically consists of two phases. Focus on the nitty-gritty of phase one where you’ll gain access to an honest approach featuring the tools and techniques required to succeed.
- How to Get the Most Out of Collaborative Planning
- Clearly Defined Collaborative Teaching Roles
- Difficult Conversations and Quality Standards
Teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators
- $75 for single-use license (access for one year from purchase)
- Interested in purchasing multi-users licenses? Contact us here