Experience an essential element of Stetson’s comprehensive approach to build capacity at every level of your school and district. See how effective instructional coaching can boost your instructional and inclusion practices.
This training will help you:
a method for bringing your school’s instructional coaching methods to new levels with an experienced, research-based approach.
teachers and paraeducators to design and deliver lessons that meet the learning needs of all students.
district administrators and lead teachers to build instructional coaching expertise through practical examples, simulations, and application.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How can instructional coaching really make a difference?
- What is the best approach to planning a productive coaching cycle?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Learn the components of the coaching cycle along with the skills effective instructional coaches need.
- Find resources, tools, and topics for dialogue for each component of the cycle.
- Apply coaching skills through simulations and case studies.
Expand your toolbox:
- Discover 7 things good coaches do.
- Learn how to manage an effective coaching cycle.
- Receive suggestions for overcoming the predictable barriers to coaching.