Leadership Strategies for Building Effective Teams
Challenge your leadership to find new ways to build and sustain their most powerful teams—ready to encounter the unique trials and opportunities in today’s school environment.
This training will help you:
a strong and focused team committed to mutual trust and shared responsibility.
your leadership with resources and strategies to build and maintain their best team.
your school leaders and team members with new insights and resolve to work together.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How can we best facilitate sustained change?
- What are the best ways to promote shared responsibility among our leadership and educators?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Identify tools and techniques to improve your team’s efficiency.
- Examine the importance of ethical leadership.
- Review the characteristics of successful leaders.
- Explore the value of Alignment Leadership, with its 4 steps to create employee fulfillment.
- Discuss a process for internal analysis to identify your department’s strengths and weaknesses.
Expand your toolbox:
- Identify the 5 dysfunctions of a team and how to turn them around.
- Review Tuckman’s Team Development Model (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing).