Mastering Executive Functioning
Understand the most effective strategies to support students’ executive functioning skills, vital for success at all levels and especially crucial for students with disabilities.
This training will help you:
achieving newfound success for your students in the areas of student planning, organization, managing time, and self-responsibility.
educators to identify and assess student needs and find the most appropriate ways to address them.
teachers and administration to build new strategies to develop student skills needed within the school day through effective lesson planning and implementation.
Find answers you need to know, such as:How do I practically apply key strategies to improve student executive functioning through:
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Shifting flexibility
- Working memory
- Self-monitoring and self-checking
- Behavior and emotions
- Social situations and relationships
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Understand what struggles with executive functioning looks like in the typical day of a student.
- Examine instructional design developed to address executive functioning.
- Reduce barriers and obstacles to learning.
Expand your toolbox:
- Learn how to increase development of executive functioning skills within the school day through effective lesson planning and implementation.
- Explore multiple means educators enable access to learning.