Designed to provide the gold-standard level of personalized consultation for your campus improvement goals, this service offers a comprehensive, objective review of your current practices from an experienced outside source.
This training will help you:
your long-term, intensive commitment to develop and implement an action plan designed to enhance student achievement and inclusive practices.
your leadership team with the support of expert consultants, targeted data, systematic action plans, and ongoing observation and evaluation.
your leadership with the expertise to facilitate significant and lasting change.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How can we conduct an objective review of our current inclusive practices and programs?
- Where do we begin to make the needed changes to achieve long-term results?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Increase the effectiveness of current inclusive education practices with training, classroom observations and critique, one-on-one teacher coaching, and more.
- Extend your differentiated instruction practices for all students including adding new strategies to your teachers’ repertoires effective in both general and special education classrooms.
- Enhance the quality and effectiveness of collaborative teaching partnerships where general and special education teachers work together to deliver instruction.
Expand your toolbox:
- Explore a variety of options including whole and half-day sessions on the various services offered.
- Experience the benefit of one-on-one coaching availability for teachers, as well as staffing and scheduling consultations.
- Our experienced team members can meet with each department or grade level to help identify current concerns.
- Take advantage of instructional modeling, as well as a rotation for short training series through departmental planning periods.