The Leadership Practices Profile
Stetson & Associates offers an effective and comprehensive resource to support school administrators as they implement least restrictive environment (LRE) practices across their districts, schools and classrooms.
This training will help you:
access to a unique, all-inclusive resource for effective LRE implementation.
your leadership team with the direction, encouragement, and support needed for effective planning and action.
your leadership team with up-to-date expertise to facilitate significant and lasting change in the education of students with disabilities.
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:This effective instrument can be used as a self-assessment tool, an administrative checklist, or a reference guide when using the School-Based Practices Profile. The Leadership Practices Profile incorporates:
- Dimension A: Collaboration for Planning and Service Delivery
- Dimension B: Effective Instructional Strategies for Diverse Learners
- Dimension C: Early and Effective Intervention Strategies
- Dimension D: Services in Inclusive Settings
- Dimension E: Social Opportunities, Relationships, and Self-Advocacy
- Dimension F: Family Involvement in Inclusive Schools