Using Data to Develop an Action Plan
Discover new skills and methods designed to help leaders identify strategic priorities and develop successful data-based action plans inclusive of key indicators, measures, metrics and expectations.
This training will help you:
data-driven collaboration leading to effective data-based decisions and improvements.
your leadership team to maximize its resources for the best results, including an understanding of the necessary types of data analysis and the best ways to apply them.
your team with the knowledge and background needed to map the data-driven planning and structure the analysis process.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How do we best use the diagnostic data to support the changes most needed in our instructional programs?
- What are the most effective ways to use descriptive data analysis with measures such as frequency, central tendency, dispersion, and position?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Develop data wise leader skills and practices to build a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Identify and explain data analysis practices.
- Discover how to build an atmosphere of trust around data use.
- Strengthen data literacy across your organization.
Expand your toolbox:
- Learn the characteristics of the Data Wise Leader (Harvard Education Press).
- Understand how framing key questions correctly leads to great data design.
- Discover new methods to engage your “front line” leading to shared commitment, intention collaboration, and a focus on the evidence.
- Participate in enlightening processing activities with mind maps, infographics, and flowcharts.
- Capture the data you need most with Stetson’s Needs Assessment & Planning Tool.