Foundations of Differentiated Instruction
Expand your staff’s knowledge and skill set to make learning opportunities equally accessible for all students.
This training will help you:
an environment where successful learning is within the reach of every student in today’s diverse classroom.
your team to design instructional lessons that support mastery of standards-based curricular objectives while allowing for differential learner outcomes.
educators to allow for differential learner outcomes, to energize the learning process for students, and to provide appropriate levels of challenges or supports to meet all students’ needs.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- How do teachers gather and apply an understanding of students’ different learning styles to best design differentiated learning lessons?
- When is it better to adjust an entire lesson or add individualized supports to accommodate all students?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Understand the foundations of differentiation.
- Identify student learner characteristics.
- Assess multiple intelligences.
- Apply student learner characteristics to grouping.
- Develop successful instructional design.
- Learn new assessment tools.
Expand your toolbox:
- Learn how to implement high-yield instructional strategies that are rigorous, aligned to standards, clearly delivered, and engaging.
- Develop a classroom environment and motivation practices that maximize instructional time.