Discover new ways of using the powerful strategy and proven practice of multi-leveled instruction. Receive hands-on guidance for the process of successfully teaching one common concept, while still allowing for different outcomes for an individual or group of struggling students.
This training will help you:
increasing the exposure, participation, and access to the general curriculum standards for all students.
educators to allow for different or adjusted outcomes based on the unique needs of the learner.
your teachers and staff to promote equity and excellence in the classroom.
Find answers you need to know, such as:
- Where is the best place to start with content differentiation?
- What is the best thinking and planning progression for multi-leveled instruction?
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Demonstrate a new understanding of authentic multi-level instruction with the resources to create rich, activity-based instruction.
- Participate in practical exercises designed to demonstrate what to do, as well as what not to do in preparing multi-level lessons.
- Learn the strategic steps of multi-leveled instruction.
- Understand new ways to implement levels of modification.
Expand your toolbox:
- Review a rubric for quality standards of a multi-level lesson.
- Explore planning templates designed to guide effective multi-leveled lesson design.
- Discuss examples of several multi-leveled lessons to see which ones are most successful.
- Evaluate a collaborative lesson planning tool.
- Assess an effective thinking map for planning multi-leveled lessons.