Stetson & Associates can support your district’s efforts to continually improve the quality of services by conducting a comprehensive data-based program evaluation unique to your district’s needs.
This training will help you:
program evaluation with the ability to provide your district valuable, targeted data enabling the best response possible to the changing needs of students.
administrators and teachers with evaluation resources and data designed to be inclusive of all learners, fulfilling all ethical and legal requirements.
your team with hands-on learning opportunities and practical examples to help guide the evaluation process.
Discover new perspectives, skills, and research-based resources:
- Evaluate the quality of your current services for students with disabilities relative to national educational standards.
- Identify the key factors determining the efficacy of your district’s current practices.
- Examine the actions and activities necessary for continuous improvement.
- Learn a valuable 9-step process for program evaluation.
- Set specific schedules for evaluation.
- Review guidelines for preparing and analyzing your evaluation design.
- Evaluate ways to prepare data collection instruments such as surveys, interviews, data grids, and more.
- Consider the best ways to collect data for your specific needs.
- Discuss dissemination plans.
- Understand the best ways to use the data you have collected.
- Learn ways to analyze data regarding its quantitative and qualitative properties.
- Select strategies to improve the quality and impact of education services.
- Discuss preparation and delivery of the evaluation report.
- Discuss software to make your job easier and increase the report’s impact.
- Review data and its implications to guide program improvement.
- Analyze proposed improvement strategies.